Catalog # : S-1036-2
• 3D system is infinitely variable
• Large 30mm diameter high eyepoint 10X wide field eyepieces
• Binocular observation tubes inclined 45 degrees
• Head rotatable 360 degrees
• Interpupillary distance adjustable 54mm to 75mm
• Horizontal zoom controls at each side of head
• 0.7X to 4.5X objectives for total magnification 7X to 45X
• Field of view range from 32.8mm to 5.1mm diameter
• 30mm to 165mm working distance accommodates larger specimens
• Two 15W variable intensity Halogen lamps (top & bottom)
• Adjustable angle top illuminator
• Large working observation stage 8″ x 9½”
• 95mm Frosted glass stage plate
• Focusing knob tension control adjusts for operator comfort
• Includes dust cover
• Third (top/vertical) eyepiece not included
• Warranty is 1 year electrical, 5 year mechanical
Description / Spec
With this Stereo Zoom Microscope, once the specimen is brought into focus, you can change the magnification to suit your needs without refocusing.This new Zoom scope provides incredibly sharp, clear stereo images with a wider magnification range and larger stage platform. Also, it is versatile enough for educational, industrial, or medical use in agriculture, geology, archeology or biology fields. Warranty is 1 year electrical, 5 year mechanical with CE certification.
*Third (top/vertical) eyepiece not included. Sold Separately.
Overall size: 9″ x 11″ x 20½” H.