Catalog # : I-1098-1
• 3.5 cu.ft. (99 L) capacity
• Three-inch adjustable exhaust port
• Stainless steel shelves adjustable on 1⁄2" increments
• Independent overtemperature safety
• High temperature silicone door seal
• No exposed heating elements
• Wrap around insulation for excellent heat retention
• Durable powder coat paint exterior finish
• Thermometer and clip supplied
• 24 Month Limited Warranty
• Made in the USA
*Please Contact Us for a Freight Shipping Quote
Description / Spec
This forced air oven offers the benefit of mechanical convection. The forced, blower-assisted airflow design offers excellent temperature uniformity and fast recovery. The turbo blower and heavy-duty motor combine to direct air over the shelves and samples for even, consistent drying, during and baking. Especially ideal for glassware drying.
The independent overtemperature safety feature is user adjustable and provides added safety for the user.
Made in the USA with a 24 Month Limited Warranty.
|Heat-up (min)||22 @ 100°C|
|Temperature Uniformity||+/- 3.5°C at 100°C|
|Temperature Range||40°C to 200°C|
|Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm)||20.5 x 26 x 31.7 (52.1 x 66.1 x 80.7)|
|Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm)||17.5 x 15.7 x 22 (44.4 x 40 x 55.8)|
|Capacity||3.5 Cu.Ft. (99 L)|
|Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V)||110-120/220-240|
|Maximum Energy Consumption (W)||900/840|
All specifications are determined by using average values on standard equipment at an ambient temperature of 25°C (77°F) and line voltages within +/-10% of unit type. Temperature specifications follow DIN 12880 methodology. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time.
*Please Contact Us for a Freight Shipping Quote : 203-267-4605