Click to enlarge
Catalog # : H-1025-1
• Fits into 0.5ml, 1.5ml, 2ml, and 5ml tubes
• 5mm flat-bottom probe designed for liquid and soft samples
• 7mm saw-tooth probe provides extra cutting action for all samples
• Stand Assembly for hands free homogenizing
• Protective Carrying Case
• Made in the USA with a 2 Year Warranty
Description / Spec
Complete homogenizing capability for all types of samples within micro-tubes. From light mixing to processing tough tissue samples, this PRO micro-homogenizing package can provide fast and complete results without having to hold the homogenizer unit. Volumes as small as 0.03ml can be easily processed in a matter of seconds.
Kit Includes: Bio-Gen PRO200 homogenizer unit, 5mm x 75mm probe, 7mm x 95mm saw-tooth probe, PRO200 Stand Assembly, and Protective Carrying Case. Made in the USA with a 2 year warranty.
Volume Processing Range: 0.5ml, 1.5ml, 2ml, and 5ml tubes
Power Rating: 144 Watt
Speed Control: Analog; Variable speed from 5000 - 35000 RPM with separate ON/OFF switch
Noise rating: 68 dB
Weight: 1.4 pounds
Dimensions: 2.15 X 7.8 in.