Click to enlarge
Catalog # : H-1028-1
• Can process within 1.5ml-50ml tubes
• For all types of samples, even tough or stringy
• 7mm and 10mm saw-tooth probe provide fast and efficient sample breakdown
• Stand Assembly for hands free homogenizing
• Protective Carrying Case
• Made in the USA with a 2 Year Warranty
Description / Spec
Allows the flexibility of homogenizing within microtubes to round-bottom or conical tubes without having to hold the homogenizer unit. From soft to tough samples, both saw-tooth probes provide extra cutting action during homogenizing, resulting in fast and complete sample breakdown.
Kit Includes: Bio-Gen PRO200 Homogenizer Unit, 7mm X 95mm saw-tooth probe, 10mm X 115mm saw-tooth probe, PRO200 Stand Assembly, and Protective Carrying Case. Made in the USA with a 2 year warranty.
Volume Processing Range: 1.5ml - 50ml tubes
Power Rating: 144 Watt
Speed Control: Analog; Variable speed from 5000 - 35000 RPM with separate ON/OFF switch
Noise rating: 68 dB
Weight: 1.4 pounds
Dimensions: 2.15 X 7.8 in.