Catalog # : C-1001-2
• Digital display & control with programmable timer
• Easy-load rotor, 16 positions for 1.5 or 2.0 ml tubes
• Tubes load vertically, but spin in 45° position
• Pulse & Multiple speed selection up to 10,000 RPM
• Forced air ventilation assures specimens stay cool
• Imbalance detection system
• Unit will not operate without lid cover closed
• Oversized 8mm shaft will not bend from abuse or imbalance
• Soft rubber base efficiently absorbs vibration & reduces noise
• 2 year warranty & Made in the USA
Description / Spec
The RS-200 Digital RevSpin Microcentrifuge is stronger, faster, and contain more than twice the capacity of many competing palm-sized microcentrifuges. The digitally controlled multi-speed microcentrifuge with programmable timer, includes a pulse feature for short spins. An oversized rubber base increases the reliability of the RevSpin models by absorbing vibration and limiting bench walking.
Included: 16-Place 1.5ml/2.0ml rotor. Optional PCR rotors are available for all RevSpin units.
This product is made in the USA with a two year warranty.
|Area of Focus||Applications|
|Molecular Biology||Cell pelleting|
|General lab use||HPLC protocols|